Quicksilver Mobile Compact Storage systems are a lightweight, Manual Powered (push-pull) line of Mizer mobile systems. Manufactured to Mizer specifications, Quicksilver is built with aluminum carriages which are strong and light, and boasts the reliability of Mizer mechanical components.
Quicksilver is an excellent solution for weight restricted areas which need to maximize their capacity, and comes with Mizer’s unparalleled Lifetime Warranty.
Save Money & Space with Quicksilver:
- Set Up: Installation is 30% faster than standard systems
- Flexibility: Quicksilver can be made to fit any size shelving or cabinet
- Expansion: Can be expanded without cumbersome unloading and dismantling
- Relocation: No floor modifications are necessary, allowing quick and painless relocation
- Maintainance: While engineered for lighter duty applications, Quicksilver is built to withstand heavy duty use
- Shipping: Modular construction and lightweight materials reduce freight costs and delivery times
- ADA Requirements
- Seismic considerations
Our factory trained installation crew know the best practices for:
Keep your project on time, and installed correctly with our factory trained installation crew. Our goal is to ensure your project is completed correctly, on time, and with the best service experience. Being trained from our factory means they know our products inside-out, have exclusive access to replacement parts if necessary, and that your product is installed correctly to eliminate extra service calls and achieve long term functionality of your storage system.